Friday, May 15, 2020

She's a crooked spine

He leaned forward and looked into his eyes"I can see it hurts you to hear all of this, Monsieur Toulose, but I had to show you.".. She cannot compile a single usable sentence. He just rambles about the most stupid things. listen to him. "But Jimmy, there's that, the problem - I mean, look,I a'm for it. But look, we have people coming into our country that are looking to do tremendous harm. You look at the two, look at Paris. I mean this people, they did not come from Sweden, O. k. take a looked at what happen in Paris.  We have a real problem. There is a tremendous celebrates. Looked at what happen last week in Mulin Rouge...Changing the word 'wand' with another word.. one that is a phallic object from the ... withing that was so mindstrom and burglar SCHEME ... is slightly spied to be exacturated....back. So I went and did a little check up. And I was right. "Crooked spine".

No comments:

Post a Comment